Cookies are small data elements that allow us to compare new and returning visitors and understand how users navigates on our website.
Depending on the purpose of their use, we can identify two macro-categories : "technical" cookies and "profiling" cookies.
Depending of the entity that installs cookies on the user's terminal, we can distinguish the operator of the user's website ("publisher") and other entities that install cookies through the latter ("third party").
TYPE OF COOKIES WHICH ARE USED AND TREATMENT FINALITY
With respect to the above-mentioned categories and definitions of cookies, please note that this website only uses technical navigations cookies or session and analytical cookies (in anonymous form).
Technical cookies are used for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of an electronic communication network or to the extent strictly necessary to the supplier of an information society service that the user has explicitly requested this service to provide. Technical cookies used by the site can be divided into several categories :
- browsing or session cookies, whose goal is to ensure normal browsing and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or to authenticate oneself in order to have access to restricted area) ;
- analytical cookies, used directly by the website operator in order to collect information, in aggregate form, about the number of users and how they visit the website ;
- functionality cookies, which allow the user to navigate according to a set of selected criteria (for example language, products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service offered.
|Name of the cookies||Description||Type||Duration|
|Functional and Necessary Cookies (C1)||Technical cookie related to the session persistence||Session cookie||365 days|
|Statistical Cookies (C2)||Technical cookie related to Google Analytics||Session cookie||365 days|
|Marketing Cookies (C3)||Technical cookie related to marketing actions||Cookie not used||365 days|
This website uses Google Analytics - owned by Google Inc. ("Google") - for statistical purposes only.
This is a web analysis service which deposits cookies on the user's laptop for statistical analysis in aggregate form, in relation to site navigation and visits.
When we visit a website, we may received cookies either from the website we visit ("owners") or from the website operated by other organisations ("third-parties"). An example of this are "social plugins" linked to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram or LinkedIn. These are parts of the visited page generated (entirely or partially) by these websites and integrated into the page by the host website. The most common use of social plugins is the sharing content on social networks.
The presence of these plugins involves cookies transmissions to and from operated websites by third parties. The information management collected by third parties is governed by corresponding policies which should be referred to. For the sake of transparency and convenience, the website adresses of the various cookie policies and methods are listed below.
- Google informational : http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/
- Google (configuration) : http://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
- Facebook informational : https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/ e https://it-it.facebook.com/about/privacy/cookies
- Facebook (configuration) : https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/disable-third-party-cookies
- Twitter informational : https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514
- Twitter (configuration) : https://twitter.com/settings/security e https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170519-uso-dei-cookie-e-di-altre-tecnologie-simili-da-parte-di-twitter
- Linkedin informational : https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
- Linkedin (configuration) : https://www.linkedin.com/settings/
- Google+ informational : http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
- Google+ (configuration) : http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/managing/
CHANGING COOKIE SETTINGS IN THE BROWSER
The user can configure his browser to notify him of the presence of a cookie and then decide whether or not to accept it. They can also automatically refuse all cookies by activating previously the corresponding option in their browser.
You will find below a list of the main browsers and references to their user guides on cookies :
- Chrome : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
- Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
- Internet Explorer : http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-9
- Opera : http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
- Safari : http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT
However, we would like to point out that if you disable cookies, navigation on the site may not be as flowing and functional.